We have a powerful tool in the fight against the coronavirus. Covid-19 vaccines are available at Georgia Tech for those who are eligible.
Vaccine Update as of July 29, 2022
Georgia Tech is following the Covid-19 vaccine and booster eligibility guidelines set by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
Stamps Health Services can administer the primary series and first and second booster doses of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine during vaccine clinic hours to eligible individuals. This includes the following:
- Primary Series: All individuals 12 years of age or older who have not already completed their initial series of vaccinations.
- First Booster: All individuals 12 years of age or older (and 5 months have passed since the second shot in their primary series).
- Second Booster: Individuals who are 50 years of age or older (and at least 4 months have passed since their first booster dose). Individuals who are 12 years of age or older who are moderately or severely immunocompromised (and at least 4 months have passed since their first booster dose).
Those seeking a Moderna vaccine and/or booster are encouraged to locate an alternative vaccination site at vaccines.gov.
More information about Covid-19 vaccines and recommended boosters may be found at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html.
Vaccine Eligibility and Appointments
- Georgia Tech is following the vaccine eligibility guidelines set by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- If you are eligible, you will need to register for a vaccination appointment using mytest.gatech.edu.
- To register for a vaccine appointment, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment.
- If you are making a vaccine appointment for a spouse, domestic partner, or dependent child age 12 years or older, you will need to first create a temporary Georgia Tech Guest Account for your family member. To create a guest account, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Vaccine Appointment for a Georgia Tech Family Member.
- We will continue to open appointments for the coming weeks. To receive notifications when new appointments are available, you may subscribe to updates at mytest.status.gatech.edu.
Vaccine Clinic Location and Dates
Stamps Health Services - 740 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332
From 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 9 and 23
- Tuesday, September 6 and 20
Parking is provided in the W02 deck.
Appointments are required for these clinic dates. Prior to your appointment, review the instructions for prepare for your vaccination.