We have a powerful tool in the fight against the coronavirus. Covid-19 vaccines are available at Georgia Tech for those who are eligible.
Vaccine Update as of December 8, 2021
Recently, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia issued a nationwide injunction that temporarily prevents the federal government from enforcing the federal contractor vaccine mandate and the related Covid-19 guidance issued by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force, in all covered contracts and subcontracts throughout the United States. Based on this injunction, Georgia Tech is temporarily suspending the vaccination requirement for Georgia Tech employees who work on, in support of, or in proximity to people working on federal contracts.
If you are a Georgia Tech employee who was notified that you are subject to the federal contractor vaccination requirement, that requirement has been temporarily suspended. Despite this temporary suspension, Georgia Tech strongly encourages those employees identified as subject to the federal contractor vaccine requirement to consider getting vaccinated so that you will be in compliance with the January 18, 2022, deadline in the event the injunction is changed or lifted due to ongoing litigation. In the meantime, you may visit the Georgia Tech Executive Order website for information and updates about compliance requirements.
Vaccine Eligibility and Appointments
- Georgia Tech is following the vaccine eligibility guidelines set by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- If you are eligible, you will need to register for a vaccination appointment using mytest.gatech.edu – the same system currently used for Covid-19 surveillance testing.
- To register for a vaccine appointment, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment.
- If you are making a vaccine appointment for a spouse, domestic partner, or dependent child age 12 years or older, you will need to first create a temporary Georgia Tech Guest Account for your family member. To create a guest account, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Vaccine Appointment for a Georgia Tech Family Member.
- We will continue to open appointments for the coming weeks. To receive notifications when new appointments are available, you may subscribe to updates at mytest.status.gatech.edu.
Vaccine Clinic Location and Dates
Stamps Health Services - 740 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332
From 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 18
- Tuesday, January 25
- Friday, January 28
- Every Tuesday during the month of February
Parking is provided in the W02 deck.
Prior to your appointment, review the instructions for prepare for your vaccination.